Monday, May 30, 2011

Me Time Monday

Monday's are the worst. I am usually really busy and almost never have time to even look at my computer. Today though I woke up an hour earlier so I could do some reading that was just for me. I am a total and complete book worm. I can't get enough outta books.

Thank goodness today is a holiday or I would not have the time to do this. Usually my Mondays consist of me waking up, grabbing a quick breakfast [sometimes it's just coffee] and running out the door. I am in class from 10am to 3pm Monday through Thursday. Except on Mondays I have a two hour break before I head out the door again to Monday Night Live with all my Mary Kay girls. That usually lasts from 5:30-9:30pm, then I come home and have dinner with my hubby. Sometimes we rush out the door for an impromptu date night. Just a quick dinner nothing to special except some time spent with each other.

Today though, I am spending it reading. Catching up on books that I have put aside for text books. I may even do a little bit of painting as I have found that I really need to let my creative side back out again. I miss having paint on my hands, or pencil ground into my finger tips. The smell of the paint or of a freshly sharpened pencil. There is nothing better in life.

Happy Memorial Day to everyone out there by the way. Take a moment to remember our fallen soldiers or hug a soldier in your life and thank them for putting there lives on the line for our freedom.


Grab a button...or two...

Linking up with Courtney From The Mommy Matters