Sunday, May 29, 2011

Shit I hate Sunday

Linking up with The Rockin' Mama for Shit I hate Sunday. Check it out:

Shit I Hate...people who take up three parking spots just cause they don't want someone to park next to them. News flash they still do and you just look like an ass!

Shit I hate...when the dishes pile up. Yes we have a dishwasher but they never seem to make it that far.

Shit I Hate...folding laundry! I would rather do the dishes, ha!

Shit I Hate...when someone tries to tell me how to live my life. Hello, I am living my life, I think I know what is best for me. Clean up your own back yard before you clean up mine.

Shit I Hate...skinny chicks thinking they are fat. Really? Hello, have you looked in a mirror lately? Go eat something besides a salad.

Shit I Hate...feeling helpless. Especially when someone I love is hurting and there is nothing I can do to fix it.