Thursday, June 2, 2011

100 List, Top 10 Things To Do

On my old blog my bestie Robin got me into creating a 100 List. Now this is not your typical bucket list, well mainly it is not a bucket list at all. It is a list of 100 things to do in your life. A bucket list is a list of stuff you want to do before you kick the bucket, and well I am only 25 years old, I have a lot of living yet to do. So below is the top ten things I want to do in this life time and why:

{one} Become a Photographer: I have always loved art. Photography is another form of that. For as long as I remember my dad has been putting a camera in my hands and asking me to take pictures. I finally was able to take a few classes on photography after pretty much being self taught. It has all be up hill from there. Also, before I forget I have officially been able to check this off my list.

{two} Write a Book: I have always written short stories or poems. I unfortunately did not have a very good support system when growing up for those stories. I ended up developing writers block. That is one of the reasons I choose to start blogging. As a way to open myself back up to writing. So far it is working, and I find I am writing more creatively now.

{three} Get Married: Every girls dream right? Well I can say I accomplished this one!

D. Hoover Photography
{four} Visit Germany: My entire family, on both sides, immigrated over here from Germany. I really want to go visit my roots and document it.

{five} Go Snowboarding: Check! That's a mini story for another time, but here is the proof:

                





{six} Own a Fish: Honestly I can't tell you why I want to own a fish. I think it has to do with the fact that growing up we always had fish. Now that it is just me, the hubby and our animals, not having a fish just doesn't seem right.

{seven} Get my AA: This one is proving to be harder than I thought. I am only being held back right now because of math. I know I can do it, but for some reason when it comes time to take a test or quiz I always, always bomb it. So I will keep you all updated on the math front as I have more details.

{eight} Make a Scrapbook again): I should have tons of these right? Wrong. I am so bad when it comes to printing out pictures for myself. So I made it into a challenge. So far...it has not helped.

{nine} Get Braces: First, I don't have horribly crooked teeth at all, but I do have some. Enough that it makes me self conscious when I smile. I really want to get them in the next few years.

{ten} Ride in a Hot Air Ballon: I have always been fascinated with this. I think it would be really romantic. I am hoping for my husbands next birthday to be able to take him along with me, and maybe have a picnic while we are at it.

So there you have it. The top 10 of my 100 List. As I go through this and accomplish these goals/hopes/dreams I have I am going to document them on here for everyone to see. I won't do these in any in-particular order. So if you want to see the rest of my goals feel free to check them out here.