Wednesday, June 1, 2011


{one} do you believe in ghosts? I do actually. Not to sound nuts or anything, but I have seen one. There is a lady in a tattered wedding dress that lives in my Dad's barn. As a kid I was scared to go in there at night. To this day my heart races if I have to walk toward the barn and it has no lights on.
{two} are you more of a talker or more of a listener? A talker. Well a nervous talker. I hate dead silence. I alway feel like I have to fill in the quiet, but when I am by myself I love the peace and quiet.
{three} would you rather get up early or sleep late? Get up late! I am so not a morning person, just ask my hubby. It takes me at least two hours to wake up and be functional. I wish I could say coffee helps but it doesn't. The only reason I drink it is for the taste. I might be able to get up early if I could tell my body to quit being an insomniac. 
{four} if you could instantly become an expert at one type of dance, what type would you choose? Break Dance. Mainly because I love the fact that it can double as a form of martial arts. I did martial arts as a kid and was always fascinated with break dancing after I found that out.
{five} what's your favorite drink? Alcoholic: Rum or Red Wine, depends on my mood. Non-Alcholic: Most definitely Pepsi. I was born on it!
{six} if your house caught fire and you could only grab three things, what would they be? Assuming my animals and husband are okay and not harmed in this fire, I would grab my computer, my phone, and my grandma's pearls. Those are irreplaceable. 
{seven} if you could only visit one restaurant for the next five years, which would it be? lol, assuming that calories are not a factor I wold totally go to Double Dragon Chinese. Yummy!
{eight} who inspires you the most? My Dad. He is one of the best people I know. He raised us three girls with the help of his mom, my Grandma. If it were not for what he sacrificed for us girls, I know I would not be the person I am today.



{nine} if you had your own talk show, who would your first three guests be? Um...probably Drew Barrymore, Gwen Stefani, and Mariah Carey. Whew, had to think about that one!
{ten} sneakers or sandals
Sandles. I am a hippie, I can't stand shoes, honestly if I could I would go barefoot everywhere!


participating in: