Monday, July 4, 2011

10 Days of Bullshit: Day 4

First off before I get going I would like to say HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY AMERICA!!!!

I hope that you all have a great day and are BBQing it up out there. I know I will be! And let me tell you it is going to be one hell of a fun day. My hubby actually has the day off!!!!! Hell yes!  5 years ago we moved to T.C. to start over, so we have a lot to celebrate.

Now on to the Bullshit.

What do you lie about the most?


Hmm....what do I lie about the most? I don't know. I guess since I have been sitting here thinking about it really hard, it would have to be my weight. I will be honest I weigh 220lbs. Not something I am proud of. I hate that I have gained that much weight. Granted most all of it was medically gained. What I hate is how hard it is to lose it. Trust me I have tried. Am trying. Still working on it.

I don't want to be this overweight and get pregnant. It would not be healthy. I know that we are trying, but at the same time there is a part of my that hopes that going to the gym every morning with my hubby will finally pay off and I will start seeing results.

If not then maybe I need to stop lying to myself and accept that I am probably going to be a chunky girl the rest of my life.

after the weight gain
before the weight gain