Thursday, August 18, 2011

Right Now and an Award!


I love it when Bri comes home. It is always a nice surprise to get away from the everyday norm and have a mini vacay with her. Right now she is home for a few weeks before going back overseas for another 6 months. If I could convince my husband to move back to North Carolina I would. As it is I just have to settle for saving some money for a plane ticket to go see her when she gets back.

So on to some awesome news! Over at Rockin’ Mama, Destiny gave me the Versatile Blogger Award! I am so excited and stoked to get this award! Thanks girl your totally rock!


The Rules after accepting the Versatile Blogger Award are:


• Thank the person who gave you the award & link back to them in your post.
• Share 7 things about yourself
.• Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs.

1. I am a book nerd! I love supernatural stories. I don’t like nonfiction, I get sleepy when I read it. Can you say boring?
2.  Did you know I sell Mary Kay? I do! I love it, and it flows very well with my photography too! Running a business is hard work. I fire myself daily and then rehire myself an moment later, lol.
3. The hubby and I are trying really hard to conceive our first baby. If there are any tips or tricks to conceiving quickly they would be awesome. We have already been trying for almost a year.
4. I am a daddy’s girl. My dad is the most amazing person I know. We have the best relationship.
5.  I'm not a partier. Never have been, I would rather chill at home and have a beer than go to a bar.
6. I have never been to Disney Land, but we are hopefully going really soon!
7. I've got plenty of nephews and nieces, all of them are really not blood except for two, but I love them all. They are my world—and probably still will be after I have kiddos of my own. Ha! The way I see it is I will have plenty of baby sitters when I finally pop one out, since I am literally the last of my friends to get pregnant and have rug rats of my own.

There I do believe I followed all the rules! Now on to some really awesome new bloggers I have recently 
followed:

Hailey – Moonlit Nights
Ashley – The Peanut Gallery
Deanna – Delirious Rhapsody
Ashley – After Nine to Five
Stacie – Simply Stacie
Ann Marie – Household 6 Diva
Holly – Holly Days

PS. trying to come up with 15 new bloggers who I have been stalking recently was hard, but these girls made the cut! Again thank you for the award Destiny!