Friday, September 23, 2011

Fall Equinox {baby update}

So with all the excitement of being pregnant and doctor appointments I completely forgot that today is the Fall Equinox! Happy Mabon everyone! To see the correspondences and some of the history of Mabon go here.

Anyways, we are going to do the Fall Equinox ritual on Sunday. I love this holiday. It signifies the beginning of the beautiful season of fall. All the harvests and changing of leaves. The world will be full of color from green to yellow to orange and red. It is such a gorgeous time of year. I have so many ideas running through my head right now that I can’t wait to start working on. I think it is time to break out my goulash recipe and make a huge batch of it.

Another thing I am looking forward to is being pregnant during the winter time.  Currently I am 6 weeks along and my estimated due date is May 19th. So I will be having a spring baby! Oh and on a side note, preggy pops work! At least right now they are. I feel better than I have in days. My first ultra sound is the 6th of October. I am so stoked. I can’t wait to see my little peanut!

So now that I am rambling, I will probably end it here with a 
HAPPY FALL EQUINOX EVERONE!!!!!!!