Thursday, September 15, 2011

A - Z (About Me)



A. Age: 25
                                                                   B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore that you hate: Folding Laundry.
D. Dogs: I love dogs, I have two of them at the moment.
E. Essential start to your day: um my phone...I am not a morning person, so I usually sit on the couch till I wake up a bit.
F. Favorite color: Greens and Purples
G. Gold or Silver:  Does White Gold count?
H. Height: 5’5"
I. Instruments you play: I used to play the Drums.
J. Job title: Photographer/Mary Kay Consultant/Wife
K. Kids: Not yet, but hopefully soon
L. Live: Tri-Cities, WA
M. Mother’s name: Toni
N. Nicknames: Danni or Stormi
O. Overnight hospital stays:  None yet, came close a few times.
P. Pet peeves:  People who hang up on you when your not done talking. 
Q. Quote from a movie: "Dude!"
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: Two younger sisters
U. Underwear: um of course
V. Vegetable you hate: not fond of onions.
W. What makes you run late: my family usually.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: . my teeth and shoulder after my car accident.
Y. Yummy food that you make: my country potatoes, hubby can't get enough of them.
Z. Zoo animal: Panda Bear