Tuesday, November 15, 2011

13 weeks and why I love Gamestop


I can’t believe how much time has passed already. In just one very short week it will be Thanksgiving. Wow, it seems like this year has totally blown past me. I am 13 weeks now. Depending on who you talk to I am either in the last week of my first trimester or the first week of my second trimester. Either way I am super excited. That means for the most part I am out of the danger zone. So far in my pregnancy I have been very tired. Completely exhausted to the point where at times I have slept the day away. Either that or I have vegged out on the couch, being a total couch potato.

At other times I have had these random burst of energy that I actually get out of the house and do something. Or I play catch up with the laundry or dishes.  Today however was one of those days where I was able to get out of the house. I took my car to get its oil changed at Sears. I had to wait an hour because everyone and their mother decided to get their oil changed today also. So I wandered around the mall for a little bit. What completely made my day today was Gamestop. I noticed a sign in their window saying they would purchase your old iPhone for store credit. I went in and inquired about it. Oh boy, and I ever glad that I did too! They offered me $120 in store credit for my AT&T 3GS. With that I was able to get hubby Battlefield 3 and myself and the hubster Skyrim.

Yeah I know total nerds right? Well you know it was not to bad since I didn’t have to pay a dime for either game AND they are the newest games out at the moment besides MW3. As I sit here typing this, the hubster is playing Battlefield 3.  Needless to say we were both pretty stoked about this. I got rid of my paper weight old phone and got two new games that will keep us occupied for months. Yay! Go me!

Anyway, if you are still reading this thanks for listening to me go on and on about this. You guys rock! Thanks for reading my blog!