Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Of The Cutest Variety


First off I hope you all enjoyed your Halloween holiday. Not many know that for us Pagans it is also our New Year. I do not usually make any New Year resolutions but I think this year I will make an acceptation. This year my only resolution is to have a happy and healthy pregnancy and birth.

I think this baby is going to help me stick to that resolution too. He/she already loves fruit and veggies. I can not seem to get enough of them! That and chocolate milk! Regular milk has lost its taste. It does not matter how fresh it is, it tastes sour to me. So I add some chocolate to it and it is perfect.

I have also noticed that I love sleeping on the couch. I am so uncomfortable in bed. I feel bad for Matt, he misses me sleeping with him. He is always asking me to come to bed and sleep. I try, but after 4 or 5 hours of tossing and turning I usually find my way back to the couch, where I fall asleep almost immediately. Has anyone else experienced something like this?

At 11 weeks I only foresee this getting worse and not better. My poor husband, I really hope he understands.

I have not taken any photos yet of my 11 week growing belly but I do have pictures from the previous weeks and some really cute photos of my nephews dressed up for Trick-Or-Treating last night:

6 weeks
7 weeks
8 weeks
9 weeks
10 weeks
Nephew John
Nephew Daniel
Godson Joshuah