Thursday, January 26, 2012

24 Week Bump Update



Wow, I am 24 weeks along today. I can't believe how fast this is going. In just a few short weeks I will be in the double digit count down for Kaileb's arrival. I am super stoked! The nursery is coming along just nicely. I will have to post pictures of it sometime (when it is finished).  

Sorry I am not posting any of the weekly updates this week. Other than Kaileb is about the size of an ear of corn not much has changed and I really do not want to sound repetitive. Hopefully next week I will have something better to report.

I also wanted to apologize for being MIA this week. I have not had the best of weeks. Which once I get my barrings and head straight I will blog about it on Tuesday. Hope you all have an amazing weekend!

It would totally rock my world if you gave this a click!
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory