Tuesday, May 1, 2012

3 AM Adventures


This first time mommy is very tired. 

After a 3 day marathon 30min-1hr breast feeding little man, I broke.

I cried.

I felt like a failure.

Why?

Well, we finally figured out that the nipple shield was blocking him from feeding adequately. I have flat nipples and was using that and the pump to help draw them out.

Before that I was using nipple shells for a month to do the same thing.

We now exclusively pump and bottle feed our little guy.

He is now a very happy full and content baby.

I just need to come to terms that I can not breast feed but at least he is still getting my milk.

That is all that matters right?

He is getting my milk and is a fully happy baby.

It would totally rock my world if you gave this a click!
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory