Friday, June 22, 2012

30 Day Challenge: Day 1


I thought I would play along with the 30 Day Challenge I have seen floating around. Day 1 is to write something basic about yourself.


My name is Dannelle not to be confused with Danielle. I actually get kind of upset when people call me Danielle. There is no “I” in my name. Although I know just introduce myself as Danni. So much easier and saves my sanity where my name is concerned.

I am 26 years old. I have been married since August of ’08 to my best friend in the entire world. Check out our Fairy Tale romance here.


I just became a mom for the first time to the sweetest little boy. He was born this last April. You can check out his birth story here.


Contrary to popular belief, I am not your typical Capricorn. I have a lot of the Capri tendencies but act like an Aries. I contribute that to being raised by two very Aries parents.
Growing up I used to get my books taken away from me as a form of punishment (I didn’t like TV then).

Today I enjoy a nice glass of wine, some chocolate, my books, spending time with my family and friends and being outdoors.

I am also a Pagan High Priestess.


I really do not know what else to say about myself. I guess if you have any questions about who I am feel free to leave them in the comment section or if you really want you can email me too!

It would totally rock my world if you gave this a click!
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory