Sunday, June 24, 2012

Time To Enjoy App

I was recently contacted by a rep from Time to Enjoy to try out there app. There is a contest running for my readers, rules will be posted at the end of this post.

After downloading the app I played around on it for a while figuring it out. That Friday I had my sister come up with her daughter and her 2 nieces and 2 nephews. I knew I was going to need to have something fun planned for them.

That night we roasted hotdogs and had s’mores on my front porch. Why on my front porch? Well it was raining so we couldn’t do it anywhere else. Luckily the rain finally let up and we set up the tent in my front yard and had ourselves a front yard camp out.

IMG_1820

The next morning we woke up and it was still raining. We were supposed to go to the Renaissance Fair in town. As a back up I got onto the Time To Enjoy App and looked up something else we could do that wouldn’t require us to be outside in the rain.

This is what I found:

           IMG_1783IMG_1784IMG_1792 

Lucky for us as were were getting the kiddos ready to go to the movies the sun came back out and we were on for the Ren Fair again (which btw was also on the Time To Enjoy App, I just forgot to get a picture of it).

IMG_1867

I have to say this is a great app if you are looking for something fun to do in your area. You can set up the app to post the event on your calendar to remind you of the event you’re going to. I highly recommend this app for everyone, not just mom’s looking for something to entertain their kids.

So here are the rules:
  • Download the free Time to Enjoy App on iTunes
  • Follow @timetoenjoy_app on Instagram, Follow Time to Enjoy on Facebook and Twitter.
  • Take a photo of an event you found on Time to Enjoy using Instagram and share on your Facebook and Twitter using the hashtag #timetoenjoy_app and tagging Time to Enjoy. The contest will run from June 6th to June 25th. One reader will randomly be chosen to win a $500 Amex gift card OR a $500 total voucher for hotel and airfare on Southwest Airlines.
Please see Terms and Conditions for more information.

*I am being compensated by Time To Enjoy for this review, but my thoughts on this app are all my own.