- My favorite color used to be red and I stubbornly kept it that way for years. Why? Because when I was 5 or 6 years old I was told that red could only be a boy’s favorite color and I couldn’t have it as my favorite color.
- I come across as shy...then you get to know me.
- I will run screaming out of any room/house if I see a spider. Usually I am yelling "Kill It!" while I do this.
- I have a weird obsession with turtles. My son's room is completely decked out in them.
- I will have a panic attack if you touch my feet unexpectedly.
- I was raised by my Grandma and my Dad.
- I had a really rough childhood and over came a lot to be where I am at today.
- I love road trips.
- I swear I have the worlds longest torso. Seriously most shirts (even tall/long shirts) are to short on me.
- I'm 5'5"
- I have a thing for red heads--er, well more like I am totally jealous and wish I was a natural red head.
- I am a total book worm.
- I have to sleep in the dark in dead silence or I can not fall asleep. Once asleep I am dead to the world.
- I'm a total jeans and tank top girl.
- Unless I am working out or it is winter you will most likely find me barefoot or in flip flops.
- I have a sailors mouth.
- When I was pregnant with Kaileb I craved sushi. I had never had it before and had to wait to try it until I had him. Now I can't get enough.
- I loathe doing laundry. Most of the time my husbands does it, then has to hear me complain cause he washed something that was supposed to get done by hand.
- I have watched every episode of Charmed more times than I can count. Seriously can not stop watching that show.
- I am a Pagan High-priestess and have been practicing since 1999.
Sunday, July 29, 2012
20 Random Things
20 Random Things
30 things | blog | blog challenges | Blogging | life | me |