Tuesday, July 3, 2012

5. Five Places I want to Visit

1. Germany - I want to go there and see what it is like. Most of my heritage is German. So I would love to be able to go explore around the country a bit.

2. Ireland – Well duh it is just so green and pretty. I would love nothing more than to go hiking around Ireland. I would have so much fun doing this.

3. South Africa – specifically the rain forest. Something about the exotic life you would be able to see. Honestly the whole idea of the South African Rain Forests is romantic. I couldn’t imagine a more perfect romantic get away (minus all the wars and crap going on there, which also makes it a very dangerous get away).

4. New Orleans – I love Anne Rice, and would love to be able to go to the Anne Rice ball someday (if only in my dreams).

5. The Beach – I really do not care where this happens but it has to happen soon. I am 26 years old and I have never been to the beach. Seriously, what is wrong with me? I have driven past one a few times, even went on a cruise and was in the ocean, but I have never set foot on a beach.

If money were not a factor, where would you like to go?

300077_10150892886435346_533650345_20947064_586497901_n