Monday, July 23, 2012

Monthly Update: 3 Months


I can't believe that 3 months ago I was pushing this handsome little guy out of me.


He has grown so much in the last 3 months. His personality has really started showing.

This kid is a people watcher. I wear him a lot and the only way he likes it is if he can face out and watch everyone or everything.

It totally blows my mind that he is mine.


In the last 3 months he has gone from a sleeping all the time to being awake most of the day.

He loves to play and interact with everyone around him.

He is so loving. He's a little cuddler.


Oh those little feet! I just had to share a picture of those awesome turtle shoes that he got at his baby shower!

I am really looking forward to seeing him grow in the months to come. I can't wait to see the person he is going to become!


-------------------------------------------------------------------


oh so many ways to follow along


”danni”danni ”danni”danni ”danni ”danni