Saturday, July 14, 2012

So Many Things



So many things have been going on. As you know I just recently started working again after two years. It is only twice a week on Matt's days off. I miss both of my boys so much but at least I am hopefully going to be earning enough money to buy a new to me car soon. We can't do it on just Matt's salary alone.

Over the 4th of July weekend I found out what a death trap my car could be. Granted I have had it for seven years. And it survived one very bad car accident (of which I should have just let them total it).


By death trap I mean that the fans suddenly decided to stop working, which meant that if I was stopped at a red light my car would suddenly overheat. As long as I kept my car moving over 35mph I was fine. Although it sucked. Thankfully my besties husband came and helped me fix the issue and that it was just a blown fuse.

Although that is not even the scary part. I was two blocks away from home and taking a right hand turn when out of the corner of my eye I see Kaileb's car seat tip over. Oh em gee! Talk about heart attack! I quickly pulled over to figure out what the hell happened. Turns out the seat belt lock decided that it was no longer going to work. I have no clue as to why this happened so with only two blocks left to go I had to rearrange the luggage in my car so I could move his base to the center and make sure that it was tight enough that that would not happen again. 

So far so good. Matt and I decided that for as old as my car is and the issues that we keep having with it, that is time for a new one. Thankfully a friend of mine was looking to hire some reliable people and I needed a job. So hello and good by paycheck.



”danni”danni ”danni”danni ”danni ”danni