Monday, August 20, 2012

I Love Me Monday



1. What is one thing you always seem to forget and want to punch yourself for it? Here lately it is usually something for the baby. Like tonight I had to run out the door with him and it was warm when I left. When it started getting cooler I realized I forgot a blanket for him. [smh] had to stop what I was doing to go home & get one. Won't (hopefully) be doing that again.

2. If you could spend 15 minutes with any person of your past, present, living or deceased who would you choose? My Grandma, but only if I knew it would be while we were getting along. Those 15 minutes is something I would rather remember than want to forget.

3. What's your favorite way to wake up?  Naturally. When I am able to wake up on my own without everyone waking me up, it is the best. My husband says I stretch like a cat when I am waking up that way. He also says I'm not a bitch when I get to wake up on my own. [heehee] I am so not a morning person.


-------------------------------------------------------------------

oh so many ways to follow along
”danni”danni ”danni”danni ”danni ”danni