Wednesday, August 1, 2012

My Relationship With My Parents

Growing up I did not have the best relationship with my parents. I was their wild child and had to learn everything the hard way. 
My Grandma and I butted heads on a constant basis. We had a really bad relationship up until I moved out of the house. Living on my own I was able to appreciate all that she had done for me and she was able to finally see "me". I was finally someone she was proud of. I was not just the wild child anymore.
As for my Dad. I have always been a Daddy's Girl. We have always gotten along and were always able to talk to each other about just about everything.  Even to this day we are still really close. 
Us at the Collective Soul Concert at the Yakima Fair Grounds in 2010. I really need to get more pictures of my Dad and I.


-------------------------------------------------------------------

oh so many ways to follow along

”danni”danni ”danni”danni ”danni ”danni