Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Bare with me...

I am making changes to the blog slowly. First will be the name change and then a new banner and a few other things. I plan to keep blogging through this change as much as possible. 
But I might get a little sidetracked with all the fun I am having coming up with the new design. 
Also a few announcements...
Come January I am going to be bringing Magickal Mondays back! I am getting some posts written now so I hopefully do not fall behind again. I knew I was going to take a break from it when I had Kai, but I didn't mean to take an 8 month break. Oops! 
Also we officially have a screamer on our hands...
Hopefully your ear buds do not hate me after that video.
Oh and be sure to check out the rest of my YouTube channel and see his first time crawling. I still can't believe I got that on video!
-------------------------------------------------------------------

oh so many ways to follow along
”danni”danni ”danni”danni ”danni ”danni