Thursday, January 3, 2013

My 365 in Photos

I hope everyone had an awesome New Years!

This year I am going to challenge myself to take 365 photos. Yes they will be on my iPhone, cause this mama doesn't have time to grab her DSLR every single day andplusalso my phone is way more convenient.

Fat Mum Slim does these awesome photo prompts that I am going to play along with every month.

Here's January's prompt:

 
Day 1:

 
Today. Cooking breakfast for dinner with my handsome hubby. 

Day 2.


Something New. New yarn, new design. I am making a blanket form my best friends little girl. I really hope she likes it.

If you want to see more photos follow me on Instagram or wait till Friday and come back for a recap.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

oh so many ways to follow along
”danni”danni ”danni”danni ”danni ”danni