Monday, February 4, 2013

Motherhood and Bad Blogging

Oh my gosh! My poor little blog! Life as a mom is so busy! Please tell me how some of you ladies manage to blog so much with a little one? I am spending so much time with Kai during the day that by the time he goes down at night I snuggle up next to my handsome hubby on the couch and relax for an hour before I go to bed myself.

Other nights my insomnia hits so bad that I can not sleep. Those are the nights that I should really try to knock out a weeks worth of blog posts... but it is all I can do is veg out on the couch and get a few hours of baby free/me time. It is so rare that I get a moment to myself anymore that I sometimes feel greedy. 



Greedy for a moment of quiet. A moment of peace to relax or focus on me for a few hours. In those hours I meditate, paint, or lay down on the couch and have a Merlin or Lost Girl marathon because well that is all I can muster up doing at the time.

Besides being the worlds worst blogger, I did manage a baby free day. I went to The Valley and visited with my sister. Since our birthday's are only 8 days apart I took her to Soul Seekers and we got our lips pierced! 

What do you think? I love it!

 And baby boy got to spend a much needed father and son day with his daddy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

oh so many ways to follow along
”danni”danni ”danni”danni ”danni ”danni