Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Second Kid?

In my post yesterday I asked you all to send Matt and I good baby vibes. If that didn't let the cat outta the bag, I don't know what else will.

Sooooo..... yup Matt and I are officially trying to conceive again. Kai is such an amazing people person. He loves babies and almost everyone he runs into. We also knew back when we were still trying to conceive Kai that we wanted two little babies close together.

I know this next child, goddess willing, will be my last. I also know that this time around is not going to be easy. It is most likely going to be full of disappointment and month after month of negative pregnancy tests. Although I am hoping that this first round of Provera and Clomid kick started my ovaries.

I won't lie, I mean what's the point of having a blog if you're going to lie  I have my hopes up and if I'm not pregnant this month I will be pretty sad. I know it is not the end of the world or anything, but I am really hoping to be announcing Kai's brother or sister soon.


I love Kai and this no way means that we are not satisfied having one kid. If that is what the goddess wants then I will go on loving him like crazy. He changed my whole world when he entered it. It's only been a year and I can not even imagine what life was like before him.