Friday, September 20, 2013

Anniversary Vacation

This years vacation was so much fun. I loved being able to watch my little man explore and see new things. We started off by driving to my dads to have breakfast with him and his fiance. Which was a lot of fun. Then after breakfast we headed out to Marysville to see my Uncle and Grandma.


We had a blast. Little man got to run around outside and play in the woods. We set off fireworks and ate enchiladas. All in all it was the perfect evening.

  
The next morning I woke up to the cutest sight ever:


Doesn't that just melt your heart? I know it mine exploded from cute overload.

After that we headed into the Seattle area and visited a few friends. Kai got to have a playdate with a buddy his age and Matt got to see one of his long term best friends.

After lunch we took off to Port Angeles to meet up with Kai's Godparents. Where we had a lot of fun:


We played at the beach.....


Got to pet real crabs....


Went hiking and....


Took epic naps all while mommy got some crocheting done and drank some hot cocoa...


Then we headed home because I had to serve jury duty and couldn't get ahold of anyone to postpone it for a week. It was a whirlwind of a vacation and worth all the driving we did. Kai was a champ only got upset once for being stuck in his carseat so long. I think managing to go all those different places during nap time helped a lot. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

oh so many ways to follow along
”danni”danni ”danni”danni ”danni ”danni