Tuesday, October 22, 2013

24 Weeks


How far along? 24 weeks

Gender: Female

Maternity clothes? Since the 2nd week of July.

Stretch marks? No new ones yet, been walking and stretching and oiling up the belly as much as I can.

Sleep: Getting a little restless. Mostly I just wake up sore and have to roll over in the night, or because I have to pee.

Best moment of the week: She is getting stronger. I am starting to feel her kicks and moves on the outside now, although she won't move for daddy or brother.

Miss anything? raw sushi.

Number of times I get up to pee at night: Once or twice a night.

Movement: Usually at night when I am ready to go to sleep. I will lay there and fall asleep to her moving and kicking.

Food Cravings:  Ice Water

Anything making you queasy or sick: No.

Labor signs: No

Symptoms: the sleep thing, and tired some days.

Belly button in or out? Still in.

Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or moody most of the time? Happy but hubby says I have been angrier this time around.

Looking forward to: When daddy can feel her move too.


-------------------------------------------------------------------

oh so many ways to follow along
”danni”danni ”danni”danni ”danni ”danni