Monday, October 7, 2013

It's a...

On Saturday we had our Gender Reveal Party. Finally two weeks after our gender scan we were able to finally find out if this baby was going to be a boy or a girl.

If you follow me on Instagram, then you may have already seen these pictures and know what the baby is...
The cake finally arrived and we anxiously awaited the last few guest to show up so we could cut it open.

Wait a minute now, I know that there is only one baby in there...so what is it a boy or a girl???


Thanks to my sisters cleaver planning we had to keep guessing for a little while longer.

So without further ado Baby #2 is a....


GIRL!!!!!

Yup it is official... the ultra sound doesn't lie:


You guys!!!! I am having a girl!!! Matt was in total shock he really thought we were having another boy, but you know what? I am really stoked about this. I am going to have a little mini me running around. 

Seriously on cloud nine right now!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

oh so many ways to follow along
”danni”danni ”danni”danni ”danni ”danni