Friday, March 7, 2014

The Crud Has Hit

Welcome to the sick house. Well technically it is only me that is sick. My throat is so swollen and raw right now - it's not even funny. Thankfully with the hubs home for the weekend I was able to rest up and am ready for the work week to begin again - with just the kiddos and I for most of the day. 



Hence the blogger silence since my last post. I honestly wanted to do more posts now that I am finally getting the hang of being a stay at home mom of two. Right now I am in fully pinterest planning mode for Kailebs second birthday. I cant believe that in less than two months my oldest baby is going to be 2! 


I'll share what I'm planning next time with you all. Until then I am going back to bed to try and get a little more rest before my day begins.